Re: FIASCO is now Home

ericmeury@...

you should come to the Rendezvous  in St Michaels in the weekend of July 15.

As rar as battery charges.  The previous owner of our Santorin added a spererate 110 system with a galvanic isolator.    If you are going to be in the States for a while that might be the thing to do.

We have this battery charger.   Personally i have always liked havign the charger and inverter be their own machine rather than integrated.

This has been on the boat for maybe 5 years without problems.  We have two spares.  For your sharki won't need anything larger.

55 Amp Iota Power Supply / 12 Volt Charger