bow thruster on 54 wont go down

JEFFREY KRAUS

I am encountering an inability for my bow thruster to go down. When I turn the switch on, and flick the toggle to send the thruster down, it buzzes and  the light goes on as if the thruster is already in the down position. There are switches that are engaged when the unit is either up, or down. These appear to be working properly. The switches lead to a box which contains what look to be solid state relay switches. I am leaning towards the opinion that one is defective.

Have any of you folks encountered a similar problem?

I'm stuck in Philadelphia until I can resolve this,

Jeff 54 Spirit