Full cover and HF Radio

John and Anne on Bali Hai <hollamby@...>

Hi there,
For what it is worth I bought a new bimini and side curtains from Amel
fot substantially less than the price I was quoted in Malta. This may
be because a local supplier has to make templates etc and probably
alter the finished product if they get it wrong. Amel sent the covers
overland to my UK address cheaply and very quickly.
On the radio question enter HF Radio and Ham Radio in the search box
at the bottom of this page to see previous comments.
Note that since first using the search facility I realise that ifyour
message is on two points they should both be included in the subject
space above to facilitate a search in the future.

Regards, John