Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Batteries overheating and charger or alternator over charging

Mark Erdos

Derick,

The low pass filter is connected to the Antenna Out at the SSB and the antenna cable leading to the antenna turner is connected to the low pass filter. You will need to make a short piece of antenna cable for the connection.

The wi-fi antenna is located on the bar between the backstays. There is a connection inside the lazerette and the PoE box is at the nav station with the computer. The SSB antenna cable runs behind the new wood panels I installed.

The computer is installed as so: http://www.creampuff.us/2013/11/geeky-stuff-part-two/

Best regards,

Mark

SM2K #275