Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Batteries overheating and charger or alternator over charging

Mark Erdos

Derick,

I installed a small DC-DC isolated converter. I forget the brand but they would be similar to this: http://www.ebay.com/itm/DC-DC-Converter-Isolated-Power-module-24V-32VIn-12V-Out-/230407676115?_trksid=p2054897.l4275

Best regards,

Mark

SM2K #275

www.creampuff.us