To: amelyachtowners@...
From: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Sat, 14 Jun 2014 10:08:00 -0700
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] New Dolphin Battery charger?

New Dolphin Battery charger?

I remember some of you had to change their Dolphin battery charger.
In case my 50 AMP is not fixable, which charger did you replace yours with.
I would prefer to keep using a Dolphin charger.

Any recommendation on which one to use and not to use is welcome.

Was it easy to install yourself? Or did y ou had to ask a technician?

Sincerely, Alexandre

SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Bay Street Marina, Nassau, Bahamas