Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] "Moon Dog" has a new owner

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

John & Ruth,

Judy and I have never met you, but we feel as though we know you well. Most of us in this group share the values that you have so very well reflected in your cruising lifestyle.

We will certainly miss you, if you choose to no longer be part of the Amel Owners Group, and urge you to stay with us. Your contributions have been very much appreciated by me and I am sure, all of us.

Bill
BeBe #387
Currently in Montenegro

On Sun, Jun 15, 2014 at 2:45 AM, sailormon kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi John and Ruth,

It has been a pleasure communicating with you over the years.

Roberto Labrador also wishes you the best for your future.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite SM 376