Passage Help on Amel SM 2000

Bill <junk@...>

I've been following this message board for some time. I'm having a difficult time deciding between a well found catamaran and a well found mono hull such as the Amel SM 2000 or Amel 54 which is my favorite. I recently sailed a 56" Fountain-Pajot cat on a 1500 nm passage from MD to BVI and believe I understand their motion and other characteristics. I would like to sail on an Amel SMM in a similar way to compare and make my decision. If any one is in need of help on a passage please contact me. I'm a professional business owner with sailing experience. More info on request.

Bill Tarallo

John McDougall wrote:

I have an Amel 54 on order and my SM2000, "Silver Cloud" no 330, launched May 2001 with Yanmar engine specification, is for sale. This is a very lightly used French Med boat in excellent condition. For sale direct at a very attractive price with free berthing in Antibes till Apr 2006 if required. Please email if interested.
John McDougall

Yahoo! Groups Links