Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] xantrex pro battery monitor

Mark Erdos

John,

Mine is located behind the master DC red handled levers in the battery compartment. I had to really look for it. It is low down below the master levers in the bottom of the little compartment forward of the main battery storage area.

Mark
SM2K #275

On Tue, Jun 17, 2014 at 6:23 PM, johnabo2003 <no_reply@...> wrote:

I am replacing the Xantrex link 10 battery monitor installed as standard by Amel on the super maramu 2000 with a Xantrex linkpro. The problem is I cannot find where Amel installed the shunt for the link 10.

Does anybody know if Amel installed the shunt as specified in the link 10 manual and if so where they located it?

Thanks

John Abercrombie

SM #391