Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] xantrex pro battery monitor

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

John,

Remove the passage berth mattress. On the platform that the mattress rests on, find the hole in the top, located in the middle and near the starboard hull.

Look inside and you will find the shunt and wires from the Link10 to the shunt.

Bill Rouse
BeBe Amel 53 #387
sent from my tablet

On Jun 18, 2014 1:23 AM, "johnabo2003" <no_reply@...> wrote:

I am replacing the Xantrex link 10 battery monitor installed as standard by Amel on the super maramu 2000 with a Xantrex linkpro. The problem is I cannot find where Amel installed the shunt for the link 10.

Does anybody know if Amel installed the shunt as specified in the link 10 manual and if so where they located it?

Thanks

John Abercrombie

SM #391