Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] wiring diagram for ow thruster relays for a 54

David Pawley

I would suggest that it doesn't matter if you switched the wires from common to moving. However if you used another set of contacts, or didn't use the common, that would certainly effect the logic. It would be easy to check continuity using your multimeter. Can you check the old one, often a good idea to take photograph before you take it apart. Can you work out the logic that is required, would think usully the switch would open when it reaches the limit, good idea to have someone standing hovering over power switch.

On 25 June 2014 11:30, jmkraus@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

I believe I may have switched 2 wires when replacing the relay switches. Does anyone have a picture (I should have taken a close up) of the relays or a diagram of the color coded wire diagram. The Amel manual is not easy to identify the wiring for the relays.

Thanks

Jeff Spirit 54#14