Re: {Disarmed} Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: SM Boom attachment

Chris Flack

If you make it to Melbourne in Australia sing out, we would really like to catch up. Our SM31 Hemera is in Gocek where Riza is looking after her for us.

Cheers
Chris & Jennifer
Hemera SM031

On 27 June 2014 6:34:38 PM AEST, "Danny and Yvonne SIMMS simms@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

Hi Alan,
We are still clearing the decks but hope to get away during July. To New Caledonia, then Vanuatu and probably leave her in Scarborough Australia for the summer.
Cheers
Danny

On Friday, 27 June 2014 8:07 PM, "divanz620@... [amelyachtowners]" wrote:

Ouch 80 EU !

Probably could get one made locally ???

Danny, we're in Papeete heading for Suvarow around July 18.....

Where are you planing to go and when ?

Would be good to catch up !

Best to Yvonne

Cheers