Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Insurance

Roque

I second Bill and Alexandre:  De Lassee

You can talk either with Francoise Godineau or Geoffroy de Lassee.

Rgds

Roque
s/y Atica - Amel 54

Hello Gents,

Given both of you think they are good, I will send Françoise an email.

NOTE:  This forum was instrumental in my choice of an Amel over a HR or Oyster.  I hope to start giving "return of experience" on my own findings soon.

Thank you both.

Jean-Pierre Germain

On 27 Jun 2014, at 16:42, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

JP,

BeBe is insured with Helvetia written by Assurances deLassee in France. http://www.assurances-delassee.com/

They have a program especially for Amel. Email Françoise GODINEAU assurances-delassee.com>. Tell her that you want a policy like BeBe.

Best,

CW Bill Rouse
BeBe 387

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 3:31 PM, Alexandre Uster von Baar uster@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Good morning Jean-Pierre,

Many Amel owner use the same French insurance http://www.assurances-delassee.com/

They have a program especially for Amel.

I talked directly to Mr Geoffroy de Lasse.

Sincerely, Alexandre

SM2K #289 NIKIMAT
Atlantis Marina, Paradise Island, The Bahamas

Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Insurance
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Friday, June 27, 2014, 10:17 AM

Hello Gang,
I will become a member of the Amel fraternity on
July 10th!  I need insurance.
Looking through the site, I found lots of
"insurance" information but all the posts are
truncated... I cannot get to the
"meat".
The boat is French flagged and will remain so.

Can you help?

Jean-Pierre
Germain,
Eleuthera, SM 007 :-)