Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: "Moon Dog" has a new owner

Roque

I think you should stay with the group forever!

Even though you may not own an Amel right now, you are a typical "Amel Yacht Owner".

On top of that, I believe you have not sold all your knowledge along with the boat, have you?

Welcome to stay as long as you feel like.

Roque

Atica
Amel 54

 Hi everyone,

I want to thank you all for your very kind words and good wishes.  It has been wonderful to be associated with this group and I'm glad I could contribute a small share of the good advice and that it was appreciated.

I think I will take Bill's suggestion (SV Bebe) to stay with the group for a while in case I can still contribute something from time to time.

Best regards to everyone,

John Martin
formerly SM248  "MOON DOG"