Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: "Moon Dog" has a new owner

karkauai

Glad to hear it, John.  We'll understand if your next adventure is climbing the Himalayas or trekking the Amazon where you will be out of touch for a while.  Hi to Ruth.
Kent

From: "john martin symoondog@... [amelyachtowners]"
To: "amelyachtowners@..."
Sent: Saturday, June 28, 2014 10:48 AM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: "Moon Dog" has a new owner

 Hi everyone,

I want to thank you all for your very kind words and good wishes.  It has been wonderful to be associated with this group and I'm glad I could contribute a small share of the good advice and that it was appreciated.

I think I will take Bill's suggestion (SV Bebe) to stay with the group for a while in case I can still contribute something from time to time.

Best regards to everyone,

John Martin
formerly SM248  "MOON DOG"