Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: "Moon Dog" has a new owner

Richard Piller <richard03801@...>

Hi Jon I think you should say with a group to you add a lot to it thanks very much for all your help over the years

Regards
Capt Richard Piller

On Jun 28, 2014, at 10:48, "john martin symoondog@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

 Hi everyone,

I want to thank you all for your very kind words and good wishes.  It has been wonderful to be associated with this group and I'm glad I could contribute a small share of the good advice and that it was appreciated.

I think I will take Bill's suggestion (SV Bebe) to stay with the group for a while in case I can still contribute something from time to time.

Best regards to everyone,

John Martin
formerly SM248  "MOON DOG"