Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Post on Cruisers Forum today....

Andrew Barron <andrewbarron0484@...>

I do not know the owners of S/V Elise, but I am pretty sure referring to us all as 'clicky' doesn't really endear anyone to help you.

Andrew

From: rossny@... [amelyachtowners] ;
To: ;
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Post on Cruisers Forum today....
Sent: Sat, Jun 28, 2014 8:05:25 PM

Amel owners

I know all the Amel owners talk to each other in there clicky world but here in Porto touristico di Rome marina ( Ostia, Rome ) there is a Amel 54 fairly new yacht S/Y Elise from La Rochelle it has a Alarmgoing 24 hrs a day if any one knows the owner can you let them know as marina staff won't do a thing about it , i am 5 berths down and can here it all night above the music of the marina bars

Any  clicky people know how to contact the owner?