Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Post on Cruisers Forum today....

Roque

Let`s not miss the point: Regardless the choice of words, someone took the time to  write just to help a strange.

If it was my boat,I would be very grateful.

So, thank you for the info.

Roque

Atica
Amel 54

Amel owners

I know all the Amel owners talk to each other in there clicky world but here in Porto touristico di Rome marina ( Ostia, Rome ) there is a Amel 54 fairly new yacht S/Y Elise from La Rochelle it has a Alarmgoing 24 hrs a day if any one knows the owner can you let them know as marina staff won't do a thing about it , i am 5 berths down and can here it all night above the music of the marina bars

Any  clicky people know how to contact the owner?