Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Alarm on SY Elise

Roque

Hi Wolfgang

Something like this once happened while Atica was on the hard (and I was 5200 miles away!). Of course the usual suspects were all checked, but no avail.

It turned out it was an alarm that sounded from the bow-thruster area: a high pitch beep, not too loud, every 5 seconds or so.

I was reported it was somehow related to "low-battery”, since the boat had been  unplugged from shore power. As soon as the plug was reconnected, it stopped.

Good luck

Roque

Atica

Amel 54

Good morning,
Thank you very much for the message, Alarm is running on my boat. I just returned to germany and can't imagine what kind of alarm is working. Saltwaterinlet is closed, everything is shut down. May be there is a dysfunction of the CO or Fire-alarm.
How does the Alarm sound ? Long beep , or short ? Loudness ?
Thank you for your help Wolfgang Weber webercardio@...

Von meinem iPad gesendet