Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Borel exhaust temp monitors.

Germain Jean-Pierre <jgermain@...>

Hello Pat,

There is indeed a twin engine option; it comes with 2 sensor collars.  One less hole at the 24 V panel.

I will also get the water alarm sensor.

Thanks for the help.

How do you manage to consult past emails???

I am frustrated.

Jean-Pierre

On 5 Jul 2014, at 14:09, Patrick Mcaneny sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Jean-Pierre, I saw no twin engine option. I would think if you have two engines, you would have to have two seperate sensors. The three sensors( one high water) all lead to one alarm , the alarm has three lights on it which indicate which sensor is setting off the alarm. Pat