Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bow thruster Linear Actuator

Richard03801 <richard03801@...>

Hi regarding your bathroom when you say the linear actuator burned out are you referring to the motor that drives the unit up-and-down or some other function

Fair Winds Smooth Sailing To All
Capt Richard
RP Yacht Brokerage
Newport RI
We list sell and service fine yachts including Amel's
Cell 603 767 5330

On Jul 6, 2014, at 8:15, "Dr Andrew Lamb andrew.lamb@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Has anybody had there bow thruster linear actuator burn out – this happened to us this morning with the bow thruster stuck in the down position – I removed it and managed to get the bow thruster up with the aid of a handy billy. Is this something that can be stripped and repaired or is it the case of replacing the whole unit – I think the sensor that the detects that it is full extended must have failed.

Thanks

Andrew

Ronpische

SM2k 472