Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Bow thruster Linear Actuator

Andrew & Kate Lamb

I think it is the motor as I have disconnected the motor from the control unit – I ran 24 volts directly to it via a 10amp circuit breaker. On trying this way it makes a little noise and movement almost immediately followed by the circuit breaker blowing.

Also immediately after this first occurred the motor was very hot and the cabin smelt of electrical burning.

Thanks

Andrew

Ronpische

SM2k 472