Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Maryland gathering Rally

Patrick McAneny

Richard, That's  a very generous offer to pick up people at the airport and it does look like a good forecast. We have had about 5 or 6 beautiful weekends in a row now. This past weekend was fantastic low 80's and very low humidity and a steady 10 to 15 Kts. every day. It looks like we will have about 12 boats and 30 people attending the Rendezvous in St. Michaels. We will see you there.  Pat & Diane SM Shenanigans

-----Original Message-----
From: Richard03801 richard03801@... [amelyachtowners]
To: amelyachtowners
Sent: Mon, Jul 7, 2014 11:24 am
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Maryland gathering Rally

Hi ALL. As it stands it looks like great weather for our get together.
IF YOU NEED GROUND TRANSPORT FROM BWI OR TO AND FROM ST MICK's to Annapolis give a call email or text.

Fair Winds Smooth Sailing To All
Capt Richard
RP Yacht Brokerage
Newport RI
We list sell and service fine yachts including Amel's
Cell 603 767 5330