Re: Passage Help on Amel SM 2000

dmpaul60 <dmpaul60@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@..., Bill <junk@u...> wrote:

I've been following this message board for some time. I'm having a
difficult time deciding between a well found catamaran and a well
found
mono hull such as the Amel SM 2000 or Amel 54 which is my
favorite. I
recently sailed a 56" Fountain-Pajot cat on a 1500 nm passage from
MD to
BVI and believe I understand their motion and other
characteristics. I
would like to sail on an Amel SMM in a similar way to compare and
make
my decision. If any one is in need of help on a passage please
contact
me. I'm a professional business owner with sailing experience.
More
info on request.

Bill Tarallo

John McDougall wrote:

I have an Amel 54 on order and my SM2000, "Silver Cloud" no 330,
launched May 2001 with Yanmar engine specification, is for sale.
This
is a very lightly used French Med boat in excellent condition.
For
sale direct at a very attractive price with free berthing in
Antibes
till Apr 2006 if required. Please email if interested.
John McDougall

This is a message for John McDougall. Would email me on your Amel
for sale at dmpaul@... Thanks David

Yahoo! Groups Links