Re: Super Maramu 2000 for sale in French Med.

John McDougall <j.c.mcdougall@...>

David,
Sorry but the boat is now sold.
John.

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "dmpaul60" <dmpaul60@y...>
wrote:

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "John McDougall"
<j.c.mcdougall@b...> wrote:

I have an Amel 54 on order and my SM2000, "Silver Cloud" no 330,
launched May 2001 with Yanmar engine specification, is for
sale.
This
is a very lightly used French Med boat in excellent condition.
For
sale direct at a very attractive price with free berthing in
Antibes
till Apr 2006 if required. Please email if interested.
John McDougall
Hello John,

We have been looking for a good used Amel for a good while. We
would
like to have a new boat to us by February 06. Would you send us
the
particulars on yours with as much info as possible.

Thanks David
David,