From: "dmpaul60" <dmpaul60@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Super Maramu 2000 for sale in French Med.

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "John McDougall"
<j.c.mcdougall@b...> wrote:

I have an Amel 54 on order and my SM2000, "Silver Cloud" no 330,
launched May 2001 with Yanmar engine specification, is for sale.
This
is a very lightly used French Med boat in excellent condition. For
sale direct at a very attractive price with free berthing in Antibes
till Apr 2006 if required. Please email if interested.
John McDougall
Hello John,

We have been looking for a good used Amel for a good while. We would
like to have a new boat to us by February 06. Would you send us the
particulars on yours with as much info as possible.

Thanks David