Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Cbr

karkauai

Ditto Dat!!! And thanks to Pat and Diane for putting this together with Ric and hosting the pot luck on their boat yesterday.  I'm already planning on being there next year.

Steady as she goes,
Kent
SM243
Kristy

On Jul 13, 2014, at 7:35 AM, "Diane McAneny svshenanigans@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Fantastic rendezvous in St Michaels., MD. 7 boats total. Great time with great people. Thanks to Ric for all your work with dinner and all the goodies. Love the canvas bag with the rendezvous lettering.   And our surprise guest at dinner Joel Potter, so good to spend time with him. Thanks to Mike on Aletes for suggesting the rendezvous. Thanks to my husband Pat for all his time getting this rendezvous together.
Happy to have met all of you. Hope to see you again.

Diane Nielsen McAneny

On Jul 12, 2014, at 10:26 PM, "Richard Piller richard03801@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi All what a great time had by all the first annual Amel Chesapeake
There were over 25 people in attendance representing about seven or eight boats. A few boats that could not make it were very well represented. Okay good time was had by all.
Special thanks to organizers Pat  Dian and Ric hey what a wonderful job of getting everybody together. There were specially gigot bags as well door prizes grab bags.
Very much looking forward to doing it again next year perhaps we can get a few more people it was a blast!

Regards
Capt Richard Piller

On Jul 12, 2014, at 18:12, "ric@... [amelyachtowners]" <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Party on 2nd floor of Crab claw with A/C

Ric Gottschalk
Kitchen Magic Refacers, Inc
Office 410-923-5800
Fax 410-923-5802