Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Sail furling solenoid

Andrew & Kate Lamb

Bill

Many thanks for this suggestion – I would hope the batteries are ok as they are only 18 months old, however I think it is worth checking and in any case it seems like a useful tool to add to the chest.

We are hoping to leave for the Balearics at the start of August, we have a mechanical solution for lifting the bow-thruster for now.

Hopefully not too many more problems before we leave!

Andrew

Ronpische

SM2k 472

Canet en Roussillion, France