Re: No longer needed spares and Amel original equipment.

n33077@...

Good morning Bill.

For what it is worth, I am grateful to you for your wisdom and the sharing of it. Anyway, as I get to know my Sharki, I've been replacing some components (the boat is fairly original). One of items I have replaced was the water pump.  I know you are interested in original equipment; so I have the orginal water pump, pressure gauge and accumulator tank.

I still have a few compartment to go through on the boat and weed out what I think I won't need.

Not sure if you still are looking, but I plan to empty my cockpit locker and re-organize some stuff.

Let me know if you are still interested...

Regards

Aras