Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Lights on Bow Thruster

Herbert Lackner

Hi Alexandre,

on our Santorin the lights turn ON to indicate that the fully up / down position is reached. When I move the up/down switch to the middle position the lights turn OFF again.

Fair winds

Herbert

KALI MERA, SN120

Kusadasi, Turkey