Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Watermakers

Steve Constantine <maramu_49@...>

Thanks John.

Does Rod's email address end in .com or something else?

Steve

John and Anne on Bali Hai <hollamby@...> wrote:
Hi Steve,
I was advised to use glycerine by a US Watermaker company but that was
about six years ago. You could ask Rod Boreham who is the UK Agent for
Dassalter. He seems very switched on and helpful. His Email address is
rod.boreham@advanceyachts Amel could tell you how to purge the kinks.
Luckily we do not have to worry about frost in Malta!

Regards, John SM 319

Sailing Sailing yacht Amel Boating sailing

Yahoo! Shopping