From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2014 8:23 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Genoa size

Danny, Thanks for the info. We see you guys are now in New Caledonia , its great you two are using your boat as intended so much. Since we meet several years ago , we are just now finally leaving for the winter heading for the Caribbean. Diane retires in two weeks. Do you sail offshore with your full size genoa or something smaller? Do you have a storm jib? Bill from BEBE sails with just a genoa , in fact sold a ATN he had. Thanks , Pat