Aft cabin hatch and watermakers

John and Anne on Bali Hai <hollamby@...>

Hi Gary,
I am sure that a starboard hatch will give you a huge improvement in
ventilation whenever there is any sort of breeze. My hatch is just a
bog standard one in a grey polycarbonate. If anyone wants to do a bit
of perving good luck to them ! We shall at any event fit a curtain to
eliminate the sun whilst we are not on board.
I have Emailed Rod Boreham, the UK Agent for Dassalter suggesting that
he took a look at our web site. He has replied saying that there a
number of misunderstandings and is going to send me his opinion so
that I can post it here.

Regards, John SM319