Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Windows in the cockpit

Mark Erdos

We have experience the same. We haven't broken the knob, yet.

If anyone has a solution it would be great to know the part sources and see pictures.

Mark
SM2K #275

On Mon, Aug 25, 2014 at 11:29 AM, Dr Andrew Lamb andrew.lamb@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

On a related matter we find that the main sheet gets caught quite often on the middle knob fixture for the windscreen, and once actually broke the knob – I noticed on some of the videos that the Amel 54 has an internal handle fixation with a piston support – has anyone with a SM retrofitted such an internal windscreen fixture?

Andrew

Ronpische

SM2k 472

Canet en Roussillion, France