GPS Uploads

Ian Shepherd <ocean53@...>

Has anyone successfully managed to upload routes from their navigation
program to the Furuno GP-80 GPS?

I have managed to upload waypoints from both Nobeltec VNS and Maxsea to the
GP-80 by using the WPT selection on the GPS menu, but when WPT/RTE is
selected I get an invalid data error message after the transfer takes place.

If anyone knows a way to make this work, I would be grateful to hear, for it
would save a lot of time by not having to reconstruct the route within the
GPS. As those of you you have a GP-80, it's not the easiest of GPS's to
work!

Ian Shepherd SM2000 "Crusader"