Re: Amel Maramu 46 manuals/documentation.

Aras Grinius <n33077@...>

Roy,
I only need enough for my stern locker for now.  I think our dimensions are the same. Those folks OCONUS might have a hard time locating that stuff and it might be more expensive for them.  Anyway I digress.  I forgot what the the total length of the stern is (I can check it out this weekend) and get back to you.  I also have to reattach the gasket to my fwd lockers.

Aras
BTW> Has anyone ever painted their stern locker compartment. Mine looks a little long in the tooth, and could use a light sanding and some paint.  I was thinking of using White Bilge Coat to paint it.

I'm also thinking of using Copper coat to paint the bottom of my boat. You know of anyone who has done that?