Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Bow thruster Linear Actuator

Andrew & Kate Lamb

Hi Kent

I have a couple of pictures of the original use of the Mizzen preventer  that I used to get the bow thruster back up after the initial failure but none of the solution that I setup for our holiday. When I am next at the boat in about 2 weeks’ time I will take some pictures and post them all.

Andrew

Ronpische

SM2k 472

Canet en Roussillion, France