Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Amel Manuals/documentation.

Bill & Judy Rouse <yahoogroups@...>

Chris,

This is the hottest time of the year in Gocek...if you were there, you would be tucked into a marina connected to shore power running air conditioning.

In a few weeks it will get much better, but my experience is that it is unbearably hot between mid July to mid September and especially the month of August.

You always use the term, "Cheers." I found out this summer while in Montenegro with our grandkids that the term 'Bless you" and "Cheers" translate to the same term in Serbian and Montenegrin... So, when someone sneezes, my grandkids say, "Cheers."

Bill
BeBe 387
Currently Korcula, Croatia

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 4:46 AM, Chris Flack chris@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,

See what happens when you purchase a 1991 boat - there isn't any technology there was in 2000

I am so envious of everyone discussing their boats etc and I'm stuck here at a PC and desk with Hemera 1/2 a world away.

Cheers

Chris

On 28-08-2014 14:01, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Chris,

I believe that I was told that the first electronic manuals Amel offered were for the Super Maramu 2000...that said, possibly someone has scanned some pre-2000 manuals.

Bill
BeBe 387

On Wed, Aug 27, 2014 at 10:00 PM, Chris Flack chris@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

Hi Bill,

Do you know if there are ant pre-SM2000 manuals around also?

Cheers

Chris

Hemera SM031