Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Espar Heater

Andrew & Kate Lamb

I would be interested in this also – Andrew

From: amelyachtowners@... [mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Thursday, August 28, 2014 10:02 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: RE: [Amel Yacht Owners] Espar Heater

Yeah, I am not on board for another week but can send you a photo. It provides the shortest route to the Espar and is sealed off by a close fitting grp lid . Ian

To: amelyachtowners@...
From: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 22:12:24 -0400

Hi Ian and Judy,

Thanks for the info. I noticed from the photos that I took when I was on Penazen that your heater seems to take the air from the side of the cockpit seat . Is that correct?

Fair Winds

Eric

From: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2014 23:52:06 -0400
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Espar Heater

I would like to know what model number of an  espar heater that has been  factory installed by Amel on super maramus. I already have the fresh air system with ductwork installed. I just wonder what model some of you have on your Super Maramu and is it sufficient to heat the boat in very cold climates?

Fair winds,

Eric

Sm 376 Kimberlite