Unable to access photos

John and Anne on Bali Hai <hollamby@...>

Hi Richard,
I too cannot even access the photos section. It is frustrating that
Yahoo only permits 30mb and perhaps some of us have been downloading
pics at high definion megabytes instead of the much smaller Email
version. If I could get into the site I would delete many of the pics
of alterations to Bali Hai not least because I suspect noone looks at
them anyhow. My recollection of the site is that there are a good many
piocs which are long past their sell by date and could be deleted.
Perhaps others have views on this, for my part I have only been
contacted twice by people interested in my alterations.
Views please....it will make a change from worrying about our
membranes.

Regards, John SM 319