[Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Unable to access photos

amelliahona <no_reply@...>

Hi Steve:

Evidently the Yahoo system truncates email address' that are imbedded in messages.
Probably to prevent mining of email address by spamers.

The copy of your message that came to my personal email box had the entire address. I
have tried resending my email. Would you mind trying to send me a private email with
Rod's phone number.

I must admit that I was very cavalier about the amount of sodium metabisulfite that I used
when pickling my system. When Olivier taught us about this he said something to the
effect of, "put a little of this in a bucket of water". I assumed if a little was good more was
better so I would routinely use about two cap fulls of the powder in a 2 1/2 gal bucket of
water. I now know that quantitiy is way way way too much. So I have nobody to blame
except myself.

Did Rod indicate any thoughts about why the diverter system didn't work?

Did he have any more information about the new Dessalator timer system and if it can be
programmed to flush on a specific schedule or if it only is capable of flushing upon
completion of the water making cycle? Dessalator indicated that the timer system could
be retrofit for about $1,000 USD.

Thanks,

Gary Silver s/v Liahona Amel SM 2000 Hull # 335