Genoa Furler Identification

karkauai

Hi all,
I've taken my genoa furler off and dismantled it for powder coat painting.  I need a new knob that is used to pull and secure the pin for manual furling.  I've written Amel and sent them a copy of the drawing posted on this site (  https://xa.yimg.com/df/amelyachtowners/genoa+furler+Diagram.pdf?token=Xfg9DFAIFXcW2Z28WYRsU5slmCEPUdBEwKADiSONDhEcCViUk66UolSkDU9f6-lelhJV0A9DP0mXXpohh9EHV6WUykQlimW18WUWSnaj1rSpT-z4gWOaSgx530N9FxIniZdkFb4MGyoRK9tRe4FA-2tR87IdRm4GNkIsUDxMt-NcU3anlsB7VeTg4_A&type=download It's #17 on the drawing), but they say that's not a good enough identification.  There aren't any model numbers on the posted diagrams, but it doesn't look like the whole page was posted???  I've sent them a pic of a similar furler that was posted on this site https://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/amelyachtowners/photos/photostream/lightbox/311719232?orderBy=mtime&sortOrder=desc&photoFilter=ALL#zax/311719232 but they say they can't open it.  ??????  They want a model number or some other identification, but I don't remember seeing anything on the furleras I was dismantling it.  Does anyone know the model of their genoa furler from a boat built near my 1999 SM#243?  Could someone send me a couple of pics of their furler if they don't know the model number?

Pretty frustrating.

Thanks,
Kent
SM243