Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Left Hand or Right Hand Thread Standing Rigging Turnbuckles

Mark Erdos

Gary,

I will be very interested in the cost of this. We have it in our plan to replace standing rigging on Cream Puff next summer and I would like to budget for this.

We too wish to keep it as original as possible. If Amel did something, there was probably good reason. And, it is the lone gazelle that gets eaten by the lion.

Are you stateside? Do know who is going to do the work for you? My understanding is Amel’s are rigged tighter than most other vessels and a knowledgeable rigger is key to ensure the specs are met.

We will be east coast next year and were looking at either Ft. Lauderdale area or Chesapeake area for a good rigger. Or, is it worthwhile to go to Amel Martinique? We are pretty clueless on this.

Best regards,

Mark

SM2K #275

www.creampuff.us