From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of John and Anne on Bali
Hai
Sent: Monday, December 19, 2005 3:05 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Cutter rig, inner forestay

Hello Eric,
I wrote about this on 15 October, message no 1691. Looking at that I
see that I did not say that you would have to get a new chain plate
made to be fixed through the foredeck and secured to the bulkhead.
If you use it for a storm jib the sheets would have to come inside the
main shrouds. If you are using it for a staysail you would probably
need to have a new sheeting track inside the main shrouds but your
sail maker would be able to advise you where etc.

Happy Christmas from Anne and John SM 319

Yahoo! Groups Links