Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] closing up the boat Toilet fresh or raw

Mark Erdos

Bill,

I do the same thing, but a little differently. I close the saltwater sea cock to the sea chest. I open the top, start the systems I want to flush while holding a fresh water hose over the sea chest to keep it full of fresh water. It’s a little messy but I don’t melt when wet.

Eric,

Brilliant idea!

Best regards,

Mark