From: caramel02uk
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Thursday, December 22, 2005 3:32 PM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] water making fridge!!

thanks for the advice on the gen set, I will start checking
connections again. On a different tack, my fridge is somehow
generating water/condensation? which in turn is flowing into the
bilge. I am presently in the caribbean so ambient temp may be an
issue. Has any else had a similar problem, I checked the small pipe
which collects water from under the ice box tray and it seems fine
Thanks in advance Patrick sm 385