Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Watermaker supplies

Mark Pitt

I use GE Osmonics Hytrex filters. These are available by mail order. Cheaper if you buy a case:

http://www.bigbrandwater.com/hytrexfilters.html

Mark Pitt
S/Y Sabbatical III, ASM #419, Kas, Turkey

On 9/19/2014 8:18 AM, 'Bill & Judy Rouse' yahoogroups@... [amelyachtowners] wrote:

Pat,

Water filters can be bought in many places. I started using pleated water filters both 5 and 20 micron when I needed to buy some in Darwin. They can be washed easily with a nozzle on a hose and can be cleaned dozens of times.

As Eric said, Home Depot is a source and here is a link to the pleated ones: http://www.homedepot.com/p/DuPont-Pleated-Poly-Whole-House-Cartridge-2-Pack-WFPFC3002/203444306

Bill
BeBe 387

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 3:11 AM, kimberlite@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:
Doesn't a set of filters from home depot work as well?
Eric
sm376 Kimberlite