From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...]
Sent: Friday, September 19, 2014 7:12 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Watermaker supplies

Bill, I did not se a micron spec in the description of the filters at Home
Depot . If you and Eric use them , that's good enough for me, this winter
will be my first time using the watermaker, so I know nothing about it.
Thanks, Pat

From: "derickgates@... [amelyachtowners]"
Date: Thursday, September 18, 2014 5:02 pm
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Re: Watermaker supplies
To: amelyachtowners@...

Pat,

In the past I have purchased from Filters Fast at
http://www.filtersfast.com/ http://www.filtersfast.com/

as well as from http://www.waterfiltersonline.com
http://www.waterfiltersonline.com
There is also http://www.Great-water.com http://www.Great-
water.com who I believe are the Dessalator rep in the U.S.

Prices vary - much cheaper by the case.

Hope these help.

Derick Gates

SM2K #400 Brava