Re: [Amel Yacht Owners] A couple questions

Germain Jean-Pierre <jgermain@...>

Hello Pat,

"Sturgeron" works for my GF.  Taken 30 minutes before casting off then a second dose when the lines are gone.

General result = sleep within 30 minutes.  The body gets accustomed to the motion and presto... no technicolor displays upon wakening!  The ultimate threat/remedy is a suppository; the only thing guaranteed to work.. especially if I state that I will insert it personally.  Luckily, I've not had to do it yet. :-)

Re your BBQ, you will miss it when you are in Northern Caribbean as the wind is less in that part of the region.

Good sail to you.

Jean-Pierre Germain
SY Eleuthera SM007

On 19 Sep 2014, at 13:58, sailw32@... [amelyachtowners] <amelyachtowners@...> wrote:

We are preparing to sail down to the Caribbean next month for the winter and want to ask a couple questions . We are debating about taking along our propane grill , its hard to keep lit in all but calm conditions , we like to grill , but do not want to haul it down if we can not use it , I do not want to deal with charcoal. Has anyone a suggestion or success grilling in windy conditions. Second , what is an effective seasickness medication ?  Thanks, Pat SM#123

Posted by: sailw32@...

Improvements in Yahoo Groups Search
Searching for new groups to join is easier than ever. We've honed our algorithm to bring you better search results based on relevance and activity. Try it today!