From: amelyachtowners@...
[mailto:amelyachtowners@...] On Behalf Of John and Anne on Bali
Hai
Sent: Saturday, December 24, 2005 12:44 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Unable to access photos, try again !

Hello all,
The photo section only has 30 Mb of storage and was full up. On
checking the SM 319 album I found that we had uploaded five pics
without reducing them to Email or low quality size. Thus each one was
taking up between one and two megabytes of storage instead of between
thirty to 80 kilobytes. We have now reduced them and so there is now a
lot of vacant storage.
From a quick scan through the albums it appears that the only other
"offender" is Eric with his recent additions.

Happy Christmas to all, Anne and John SM319

Yahoo! Groups Links